The Kelly Family
Patrick Kelly (Owner / President)
- Started career at 16 years old in the automotive field, worked in privately owned automotive service center and large GM dealership prior to opening Kelly’s.
- Founded Kelly’s Worldclass Automotive of Limerick in June 2011.
- ASE Master Technician.
- ASE Certified Service Consultant, Parts Specialist, and Undercar Specialist.
- Graduate of GM Technical Training Program.
- Former GM Team Leader.
- Husband and Father of 4 Children, Nicklaus, Anna, Payton, and Lily.
James Bryant (Automotive Technician)
- Joined Kelly’s Worldclass Automotive in 2011
- Deployed Overseas in 2012
- Worked in the Automotive industry since 1999
- Worked for the City of Philadelphia in Fleet management. Maintenanced police vehicles, emergency response vehicles, and undercover vehicles.
- Sergeant in the Army with over 6 years of service.
Evan Dean (Automotive Technician)
- Attended automotive training program and worked in large dealership prior to joining Kelly’s. Evan has been with Kelly’s since established in 2011.
- Graduated ATC in 2008
- Worked for Saturn, Kia, and Chevrolet Dealership until 2011
- Volkswagen specialist
Anthony Pappas (Automotive Technician)
- Attended both trade school and Northampton Community College for automotive repair, worked in large dealerships and local owned garages prior to joining Kelly’s in 2012
- Graduated from Western Center for Technical Studies in 2006
- Graduated from Northampton Community College in the GM ASEP program, 2008
- ASE Master Technician
- GM Factory Trained
- Worked at Cadillac, Chevrolet Dealerships from 2006-2011
- Joined Kelly’s Worldclass Automotive in 2012.
- Competes in Drag Racing
Mike Hathaway (Automotive Technician)
Jeanine Bambino Snyder (Office Manager)
- Graduate of Villanova University with a degree in International Business
- Five years working as an independent consultant for bookkeeping and accounting.
- Joined Kelly’s in 2011 and provides all levels of Bookkeeping services including: Accounts Payables, Invoicing, Bank Reconciliations, and Health and Business Insurance. Processes payroll transactions, files payroll reports, and pays payroll taxes. Provides detailed reports and assists owners in financial decisions concerning the business.
- Wife and mother of four children
Christi Kelly (Owner/Marketing Manager, wife of Patrick Kelly)
- Graduate of Temple University in 1996 with a B.S. in Kinesiology
- Previously managed Children’s Sports programs and team building programs for Philadelphia Sports Clubs
- Graduate of Villanova University in 2006 with a B.S. in Nursing
- Previously worked in psychiatric nursing in admissions and crisis departments, currently a worker’s compensation nurse case manager
- Holds RN licenses in the states of PA, NJ, and CA
- Handles all marketing and special promotions for Kelly’s Worldclass Automotive
- Wife of Patrick Kelly and mother of 4 children, Nicklaus, Anna, Payton and Lily